Insignificant Existance

This blog is specifically used as a place for me to vent my frustrations with my body, my weight and my ED. I don't care if you disagree with my views or beliefs, if you have a problem then go somewhere else. I appreciate all and any support and would love to be able to talk with others who are in similar situations. I'm open to meeting new people.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fasting..

Fasting today at last. It's only 2:30 pm and I'm beginning to feel it. I downed 4 cups of coffee since it stops my hunger, and have been up since 4 am. On a side note, I noticed that I have gained back the 5 or so pounds I lost last week. My weight loss is going nowhere and my family keeps asking about it every time we talk, just reminding me of how far I've fallen since I've moved here. 

Anyway, off to work out for a bit and try to sweat off the overwhelming pounds of fat.










<3 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.