Thursday, June 10, 2010
Day Three.
Well, today is day three of my fast. Going pretty good so far. Sleep is still pretty impossible but that's what sleeping pills are for, right? I love how light and empty I feel, I missed this feeling. It's also quite amusing how the old lies I used to tell still work, they're so much easier now too. I think it helps that I don't have my overbearing parents standing over my shoulder. My boyfriend doesn't even seem to care, either. Not that I'm all that shocked, he probably wants me to go back to Ana and become who I used to be. I'm hoping to be able to lose 5 lbs by the middle of next week, at least... I really want this. I want to be beautiful at last and become a new 'me,' who doesn't need anyone. I am still entirely too much. Too loud, angry, jealous, needy, stupid. I want to become that beautiful fleeting image of perfection I've been chasing after my whole life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.